Subject: [Fwd: Re: NetBSD 1.5.1 freezing at cd0]
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Lars Hecking <lhecking@nmrc.ie>
List: port-amiga
Date: 05/21/2001 10:14:44
 Doug, the date setting on your box is seriously messed up!

----- Forwarded message from Douglas Musty <rigger@customcpu.com> -----

Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 16:09:49 -0800
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hello Lars,

My setup: (no open cable connectors left)

(active wide terminator)

(Mustek 6000CX flatbed scanner, wide - narrow adaptor, SCSI addr 1,
non-term)

(Cyberstorm MKIII)

(Yamaha 6416CDRW, wide - narrow adaptor, SCSI Unit 3, non-term)

(Western Digital Enterprise, wide ultra - wide adaptor, SCSI Unit 2,
non-term)

(NEC CD-ROM, wide - narrow addapter, SCSI Unit 4, non-term)

(Western Digital DE4360S, SCSI Unit 0, non-term)

(ZIP 100, wide - narrow adaptor, SCSI Unit 5, non-term)

(active wide terminator)

As far as normal Amiga use I have not had any problems with this
configuration.

Regards
--

Douglas J. Musty