Re: Pixel errors - CV64

Quoting Georges Heinesch (04-May-01 13:01:10):

> Quoting Ignatios Souvatzis (02-May-01 06:22:20):

>> On Wed, May 02, 2001 at 07:07:33AM +0100, Georges Heinesch wrote:

>> [...]

>> 2. could be helped by leaving out those warning messages, or
>> decoupling them from general kernel DIAGNOSTIC messages.

> DIAGNOSTICS removed from kernel config file and recompiled. The
> "geometry" errors still occur when booting, and when mounting an
> ADOS partition.

Ignatios ... revision on that ...

After a "make clean", the DIAGNOSTICS option (disabled) really made
the geometry warnings disappear.

However I leave it enabled and follow your advise with the xconsole
(actually, I use "Eterm -C").

Thanks!

--
Cu  Georges Heinesch, Luxembourg
    geohei%geohei.lu@localhost

... N1, TO/GA, 80 KTS, V1, ROTATE, Postive climb, Gear up ...