Re: BFFS Icons

> I use BFFS to access the NetBSD partitions from AmigaOS. However after
> mounting, an icon appears. How can I suppress this icons?

I discovered BFFS recently. Excellent. Solved my problem of having a shared
filesystem between AmigaOS and NetBSD (couldn't get msdos partition to work).

But to your question, as far as I know you can't 'Leave out' disks from WB.
One thing you could try is to create a default icon for BFFS disks which has
no image or has size 1x1 using NewIcons or DefIcons or whatever allows that.
Icon text will appear though. If this is not the case, I'd be happy to hear
the solution too. I have some disks on WB that don't really need to be there.

-jhsa