Re: Amiga 600 needs good home.

> On Sun, Apr 08, 2001 at 07:15:23PM -0700, Todd Whitesel wrote:
> > Last year I inherited an Amiga 600 which I can't run NetBSD on for obvious
> > reasons.
>
> What's obvious about this? Ok, maybe you con't own an accellerator...
> It *should* work with one, and NetBSD certainly can be beaten to do it once
> we have testing equipment.

There are accelerators which are readily available from two places in the
US:

http://www.compuquick-amigadirect.com/cgi-bin/shop/shop.cgi?keywords=_accelerators%20Amiga%20600&cart_id=378771_2325
This is the Apollo accelerator that can take a SIMM up to 32 megs (maybe
more) and still allows PCMCIA.

http://www.softhut.com/cgi-bin/test/Web_store/web_store.cgi?page=catalog/hardware/accelerators/apollo_630html.html&cart_id=1488663_1559
This appears to be an Apollo as well.

The A600 is nice and small, and would make a great portable terminal.

John