Subject: Installation problems
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: aNDREa <Funkazzista@galactica.it>
List: port-amiga
Date: 04/07/2001 14:35:24
When tryin' to install NetBSD on my Amiga (1200T
with BlizzardPPC 040+603e+scsi and BVision running
CGX) I found some problems I'm not able to solve
by myself:
1. how could I redirect the video output to my gfx card?
When I boot I always get the video output to the 15khz
pal tv...
2. I can boot directly from the swap partition in the Boot
Menu, but after my computer loads the kernel and allocates
the mem I get the video output always on my pal tv,
and this time it seems to be at 31khz as screen flushes
and I cannot to see anything (the same as if I give the
-A option to loadbsd)...
3. the kernel doesn't seem to be able to detect my ide hd,
when booting: it configures correctly the fd but when
it tries to open the hd it fails and from the prompt asking
for the root device I'm only able to select the fd or to
halt... strange thing, don't you think? May it possibly
caused by the fact that I have an IDE doubler running
IDEFix?
Here's all. I really appreciate if someone could give any
advice to fix these problems... thanks a lot guys!

Bye for now
aNDREa