ppp again

Hi all,

I have a null modem between my Amiga and PC. When I'm under AmigaDOS,
I can connect alright using the PPP server of windows 98 with miami 3.2 as a
client (yes there is a win98 ppp server included by M$).

Is there anyway I could translate those miami ppp settings to NetBSD? I've
been trying for a long time but I get many silo errors and the like. PPP works
fine under NetBSD when I connect via modem to my ISP.

thanks in advance for the help,

Francois