Re: netstat problem

On Thu, Apr 05, 2001 at 06:00:17PM +0200, Christophe Prevotaux wrote:
> I am running NetBSD/Amiga 1.5
> on my A4000 + WARP Engine 040 40Mhz + EB290 ethernet card
>
> When I do a netstat i get
>
> netstat: kvm_read: Bad address
> ???
>
> I am using GENERIC #12 kernel compiled by Ignatios :)

yes, but of what date, and what NetBSD version? I've compiled a
lot of #12 kernels over the years.

Most likely that kernel was not in your / direcotory as "netbsd" when the
system booted, so the kernel symbol database couldn't be built at system
startup. Another possibility is that you're running a netstat that is NOT
from the same NetBSD version as your kernel.