Subject: Re: How to run X Windows?
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Marcelino Santos Aguadero <msantosa@nexo.es>
List: port-amiga
Date: 04/03/2001 18:55:21
Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 02:45:58PM +0200, Marcelino Santos Aguadero wrote:
>
>> Also, I have two graphics card working at the same time in my computer:
>> A Picasso IV and a Picasso II. Is there any way to tell NetBSD which GFX
>> card must use?
>

> The first one in bus probe order (on the A3000/A4000, the one closest to
> the mainboard) is chosen, I think.

The same happens to me. My computer is an Amiga500Plus in a Micronik
Tower with Zorro II bus board.

>  So one possibility is to swap the boards
> if output gets at the wrong one.

It should be a posibility; but if I swap the boards I receive a System
error in AmigaOS mode. PicassoII driver of Picasso96 RTG software can
not be loaded and the computer must be rebooted.

Regards.

Marce