Subject: Newbie-question
To: None <gnome-list@gnome.org, port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Thomas-Peter Klug <thomas-peter.klug@db.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 01/17/2001 12:19:27
Hello !

Recently I've compiled Gnome for my NetBSD-1.5 and installed it (make &=
& Make install).
Then I added "exec gnome" into ~/.xinitrc. But when startx-ing, nothing=
 happens.

Any ideas ?

Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen,

Thomas-Peter Klug [HonestJohn]
thomas-peter.klug@db.com, thomas-peter.klug@debitel.net
A4000T/68060/50MHz/PPC604/200MHz
- OS3.9/PIV*Concierto*Paloma*Pablo
- 128MB/P96v2.0
<*>>>17.01.2001, 12:21:01<<<*>

Fortune # 3648:
The world is coming to an end!  Repent and return those library books!

--

Diese E-Mail enth=E4lt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich gesch=FCtzte Inf=
ormationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail=

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If =
you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in err=
or) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any u=
nauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this=
 e-mail is strictly forbidden.
=