kernel panic

Hi,

I had a kernel panic a couple of days ago.
I am not sure if it is a problem with the
kernel or something else that I did.

This is the error message:

panic: malloc: out of space in Kmem_map
Stopped in thttpd at 0xf6ff2: unlk a6

I was running thttpd and Apache to see
which one was faster. I then deleted the
log file (because I was going to reboot
the computer), I then thought of another
way to test them. I then had thttpd serve
another few thousand. I then got the panic.
I was wondering if this could have caused
the panic?

I am know thinking of making changes to the
kernel. I have NKMEMCLUSTERS=512 (I know
that this is the kernel malloc area). How
would this effect the kernel if I changed
this to 768 or 1024? Would this make it more
stable?

Thanks,
Al