Subject: Re: 2091 jumper settings?
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@beverly.kleinbus.org>
List: port-amiga
Date: 01/11/2001 19:34:54
On Tue, Jan 09, 2001 at 09:40:46PM -0500, Kevin P. Neal wrote:
> BTW, has anybody ever noticed that at least the 3000 (at least mine,
> anyways) behaves terribly and randomly when termination isn't right
> on one of the SCSI busses in it? Quite irritating. I was getting pmap
> errors and random programs crashing before I removed the 2091 card.

Well, unterminated scsi busses are allowed to do anything. At least one
terminator is needed on the CS Mk 3, for example, to not make it simply hang
when the driver starts... the driver got a special test for this condition,
as the bus load allowed for testing for all-1 ( or all-1, I forgot).

Regards,
	Ignatios