History of NetBSD/amiga

Hi!

After reading NetBSD/mac68k history page
(http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/mac68k/history.html) I thought would it be
possible to write such short history about development of NetBSD/amiga? I would
like read about when amiga port planning started, has there been several
port masters and many other little details that are unclear for me...

This kind of computer folklore is interesting, and it would be nice reading for
newbie as me who has only used NetBSD since 1.4.2 release. Who knows, it
could be rewarding experience to authors .

Regards
Petri Koistinen