Re: Workaround for /dev/grf3 pixel clock only <29Mhz problem.

Petri Koistinen wrote:

> I found a workaround for the problem with /dev/grf3 that text console
> pixel clock could be only under 29Mhz.
> [...]
> +    /*
> +     * Following code tries set fast-page mode after pixel clock
> +     * goes over limit. This doesn't work for PicassoIV. Althought

I bought a 2nd hand PicassoIV some weeks ago and installed NetBSD
1.5 on this system, but I never had any problems with the con-
sole. Are you sure that all PicassoIV cards are affected?

--
   _  Frank Wille (frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost)
_ //  http://home.owl.de/~frank/