Subject: Re: 1.5
To: port-amiga <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Frank Wille <frank@phoenix.owl.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 12/16/2000 12:04:05
Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 09, 2000 at 02:53:41AM +0000, Lars Hecking wrote:
>
> > Except: I had to reply [n] when the installer asked me to enable the
> > network. (I have no network card here, but this has always worked
> > before).
> >
> > When I replied [y], I got
> >
> > Routing tables netstat: kvm_read: Bad address (twice) Protocol Family
> > Dest      Gateway     Flags .... netstat: kvm_read: Bad address (ad
> > infinitum)
>
> Hm. This will most likely happen when the installer tries to do a
> netstat -i or similar to find out about the list of available network
> boards.

It doesn't work neither when you have a network card. I have a
working Ariadne and wanted to enable the network to install via
FTP, but it's impossible. I'm getting the same kvm_read-errors as
Lars.

The le0 interface is configured though. I can ping my LAN after
that.

I'm sure it worked in one of the last 1.4.x upgrades...

--
   _  Frank Wille (frank@phoenix.owl.de)
_ //  http://home.owl.de/~frank/