Subject: Problems with ldconfig
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Stanislaw Szczygiel <Stanislaw.Szczygiel@centertel.pl>
List: port-amiga
Date: 12/12/2000 12:00:03
Hello,

After installing 1.5 I have a strange problem:

after installing a few packets of soft (preinstalled and prepaired for =
1.5) I have a number of libs in /usr/pkg/lib. This path is inside =
ld.so.conf. But after making ldconfig I receive ld.so.hint only with part =
of libraries from this directory... It seems, that unvisible are all libs =
where links are, ex. I have libpng.so.1.3, and soft links to libpng.so, =
libpng.so.1, libpng.so.1.1 and libpng.so.1.2 - pointed to this libpng.so.1.=
3 Similar situation with other. After making hint file, ldconfig not see =
this libs. I cant manage with this problem - in 1.4.3 there was no problem =
with that. I've checked rights to files - this is not the problem. Can =
anybody help me? Maybe are necessary some environment variables? Please =
help....

Thanx in advance,

Staszek Szczygiel