Subject: PowerPC project for NetBSD/amiga ?
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: J.O. Aho <trizt@iname.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 12/04/2000 16:48:43
Hi!

This is my first post to this maillist, this far I haven't seen any activity
here. I have been playing around a little with the Linux/APUS without any
success (seems to be all to unstable).
I saw that there had been some work done on NetBSD for Amiga PowerUP in May,
and wondering whats the status with that project? Is there a working kernel?

I guess I have to use mc68k version, but it feels so bad to not have use of the
fast CPU one happens to have.

                                                                  (. .)
  E-Mail: trizt@iname.com                     URL: http://home.bip.net/trizt/
     IRC: irc.oasis-net.net:6667             Chan: #RealAmiga     Nick: Trizt
     ICQ: 13696780
  System: Siamese System AmiOS/qDos+  (MC68040/25  PPC603e/160  AMD K6-3/400)
   Get Paid to Surf the Web: http://www.bepaid.com/user.rhtml?REFID=10122362