Getting ready for NetBSD 1.5

Hello,

Now that it appears that NetBSD 1.5 is going to be "officially" released
soon, I'd like to ask a couple of questions about moving from 1.4.2 to
1.5.

My goal is to have as little downtime as possible. Therefore, I'd like to
know if this is possible:

(1) I d/l the complete 1.5 sources (onto my 1.4.2 system)
(2) I do a "make build" in the /usr/src directory
(3) I build a 1.5 kernel and replace the 1.4.2 kernel
(4) I do a "make install" in the /usr/src/directory
(5) I reboot.

Are there any problems I may have with doing the above? What's the best
way to do this with the least amount of downtime? I'd like to keep
downtime down to, at most, 15 minutes or less.

Thanks,
John Klos