Re: amiga FAQ

On 27-Elo-00, Leo wrote:

>> even atari have one. ;-)
>
> Hey!  Now what are you trying to suggest here?

Oooh. Amazing, it must be like a century since I've witnessed
(or taken part in) one of these situations.

I actually do miss those old days, it was kind a refreshing
to a have a good long argumentation session without really
knowing anything about anything. But it gave me the kicks!

> Note that an atari port master is lurking on port-amiga ;-)

Unfortunately this isn't likely to develop into anything
genuine...

--
Arto Huusko
E-Mail : arto.huusko%maailma.yok.utu.fi@localhost