Subject: PCMCIA+WDC test kernel available
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@netbsd.org>
List: port-amiga
Date: 08/20/2000 23:11:49
Hello,

due to popular demand, I've built a wdc+pcmcia test kernel with all
drivers that Aymeric told me that are working.

I guess you'll need 1.5ish userland to really use it. But you should at least
be able to check boot messages, and wether your card makes the machine hang
on access.

URL is:

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/amiga/misc/netbsd.pcmcia+wdc.1.4B.July/

get either netbsd or netbsd.gz, and check the checksum.

I repeat: this ocntains the wdc driver. Your IDE disks masquerading as
scsi disks (sd0, sd1) will appear as wd0, wd1.