Amiga Boot Floppy? (single user boot)

Hi all.  I've looked here and there on the NetBSD web and FTP sites, and I
don't see any
boot floppies available.  I have a client with an Amiga computer running NetBSD
1.4.1,
which she wishes to migrate to a PC running Linux.   I've been contracted to
move all the
user files (mostly mail) over to the new machine.  This machine has been running
unattended for a long time, and nobody at the company has a clue as to what the
root
password is.

I've been able to track down a keyboard for this machine, and hope to boot it
into
single-user mode via the console at boot time.   Failing that, I would like to
use a boot
floppy to do the same.   If someone could point me towards a way to obtain a
boot floppy
for this platform, I would be appreciative.  Also, if there's anything tricky
about

Thanks in advance.... while I wait for the keyboard and cross my fingers!

-Mark
Staudinger

This message was sent using Vastnet WebMail.
http://www.vastnet.net/