Subject: Changing console 0 and 1 pen colors
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Georges Heinesch <geohei-ml@geohei.lu>
List: port-amiga
Date: 06/29/2000 17:54:34
I'm in the progress of experimenting with useful and non-useful kernel
features. One of the non-useful ones is that I would like to change
the resolution, foreground and background color of the booting screen.

Q1: I guess that is grf0 (I have a CV64), right?

Q2: Which file defines the resolution of the booting screen?

Q3: Same question for the foreground and background color of this
     screen.

I prefer black background and white text color (Linux like ;). The
640x480 could also be something like a CV64:1024x768 screen.

TIA

--
Cu  Georges Heinesch, Luxembourg
    geohei@geohei.lu