Subject: Re: CSPPC SCSI LED off
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Georges Heinesch <geohei_ml@geohei.lu>
List: port-amiga
Date: 05/20/2000 22:33:47
Quoting Ignatios Souvatzis (17-May-00 07:48:32):

>> Is it normal that the CSPPC SCSI LED is off while NetBSD is
>> accessing the CSPPC SCSI? I couldn't give a try on other devices
>> connected to the CSPPC SCSI yet.

> possibly. I don't have an LED there, and didn't look what the code
> does. Some host adapters have _software_ controlled LEDs...

I just read on the WWW Mailinglist (my Mailreader dropped the message
for some reason) that you don't know how to connect the LED to your
CSPPC. I have a separate LED connected to the CSPPC. The regular A3000
SCSI LED can't be used (well, it can for sure, but only with some
electronics added ... that's not what we want).

The pins on the CSPPC are just next to the SCSI plug.

--
Cu  Georges Heinesch, Luxembourg
    geohei@geohei.lu

... have a plan and make it work ...