Subject: Misc. quiestions
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Hynek Schlawack <hynek.s@web.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 03/31/2000 20:03:06
Hi,

  I've made it to install NetBSD on my A1200/040 just yesterday and I have
really admit, that I like it but I have several quiestions and I didn't
find anything on this topics:

   1. How can I change the colors of the NetBSD screen?
   2. How can I change the resolution of the NetBSD screen?
   3. What do I need and how do I set it up to make my news and mails over
NetBSD (nntp/pop3/smtp)?
   4. Is there anywhere a doc concerning the Amiga (except of the install
notes)?
   5. Is there a online doc for NetBSD? (I found in my local library only
"UNIX System V" which doesn't cover all administrative topics at all :-(.
   6. Makes it sense to install X-Windows on a pure AGA machine?
   7. How do I mount a amiga partition?

I hope to not annoy you too much but I didn't find anything on the NetBSD
pages and this is my very first attempt to install and use a UNIX-like
operation system.

TIA,
--
Hynek Schlawack ++ 7Wire Technologies ++ http://me.in-berlin.de/~hys