Re: Couldn't build a kernel...

On Sat, Mar 25, 2000 at 07:58:15PM +0100, Eric Delcamp wrote:

> If I force the compile, I got a perfect working kernel !
> This was the cross-compiling process that break the kernel I have tested in
> first time.
> But the warning still here !

Well, we compile with -Werror, to be forced to fix any warnings. This change
caught a couple of bugs when it was made.

I guess that your compilation environment does NOT include the right
include files. (e.g. machine directory). Aymeric Vincent can tell more, I
guess; he has demonstrated building 68020/030 kernels on his i586 laptop to
me :-)

Regards,
        Ignatios