NetBSD doesn't like my A1200

Hi to all,
I've wrote some time before about my bad results to install NetBSD 1.4.1
on my A1200.
Now I've tried almost every combination of ram/scsi/ide/boot-sequence,
but I get always the same result: NetBSD boots, tells me all my
configuration, the asks what keyboard I have, then the system does not
take care of anything I do; I mean that the cursor il alive, on the
screen appear all that I type, but there is no response exept line
scrolling.
If I stop the startup process [with CTRL-C], I can see the root file
system, do some command, then, after say 1 or 2 minutes, all I write is
ignored as said above. No errors, no panic, no freeze, shell alive.

A friend of mine suggested me that could be the keyboard interface I
use, a micronik pc keyb adapter... any idea ?

With best regards,
Marco.