Subject: Re: V1.4.1 Compile Problem
To: Dennis Langenfeld <dlangenf@harris.com>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@jocelyn.rhein.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 02/04/2000 00:32:48
On Thu, Feb 03, 2000 at 07:41:50PM +0100, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 03, 2000 at 09:40:56AM -0700, Dennis Langenfeld wrote:
>
> > Coincidently, just prior to including zbusvar.h in clock.c is :
> > #include <amiga/dev/rtc.h>      <--- file patched for Y2K.
> > #include <amiga/dev/zbusvar.h>
> >
> > I have been able to successfully compile and run a GENERIC after applying
> > the Y2K file patches.  I then edited the GENERIC config file (see
> > attached).  BTW, why weren't the Y2K updated rtc.h, a2kbbc.c, and a3kbbc.c
> > files (e.g., in a .tgz) posted on the NetBSD site instead of a diff file?

I just tried that. That is, downgraded my 1.4.x release work directory for
sys/arch/amiga/dev to 1-4-patch001, applied the patch, configured your
config-file, cd-d to the A4k directory and "make clock.o". Worked fine.
I even booted 1.4.2_ALPHA to do that. (No, this really shouldn't make
any difference; afaik, the compiler is unchanged).

I guess something went wrong when you patched... can you show us your
clock.c and rtc.h please?