Subject: How to build optimized system-binaries for 060?
To: 'NetBSD Port-Amiga ML' <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Job Hanssen <hanssen@dds.nl>
List: port-amiga
Date: 02/02/2000 21:45:21
After my troubles earlier this week, I decided to reinstall my system with
NetBSD 1.4.1 (with the BBC-patch of course). So, I build my custom kernel,
and all works well, as far as I can tell.

Now, as I've got all sources and lots of free cpu-cycles, I want to try to
build 060-optimized system-binaries.

I imagine that the sanest thing to do would be to start compiling the
compiler itself, and than use the optimized compilere to compile the rest of
the system. Can someone tell me what to type in to achieve this?

I've got all sources extracted to /usr/src, what now?

Thanks for your help,

Job Hanssen