Subject: Re: Does the generic install (1.4.1) kernel support the 68060 ?
To: John Vrolijk <dsnjvro@dsnstar.dsn.ericsson.se>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@jocelyn.rhein.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 12/22/1999 22:31:00
On Wed, Dec 22, 1999 at 12:04:11PM +0100, John Vrolijk wrote:
> Sorry if this is a dumb question, but, is the generic kernel from 1.4.1
> supporting the 68060 ?
yes.

> I'm getting weird messages when I boot it up on my 060.
I'm sure it is not related to the 68060.

The 1.4.1 release (Amiga part) was compiled on an 68060 machine running
1.4.1.

You might want to check the mailing list archives to see if you're
likely to be bitten by the Big Machine Bug, but this is only a wild
guest... you don't provide enough information to make any better
analysis. I suggest you provide us with more machine information (e.g.
the showconfig output) and, if possible, the kernel startup messages.