PCMCIA networking

I'd like to throw my old serial cable away and use my nice PCMCIA ethernet
instead. I read the archives and found a few messages about it. Was code
mentioned in those messages ever contributed? If not, where can i get it?

My card works fine with the cnet.device in AmigaOS so I guess I wouldnt have to
put too much effort in it, to get it working with the driver mentioned on the
list. The probelm is just that I cant seem to find the files...
 _
/(oos
Mail: Johan Roos <roos%byggdok.se@localhost> | Phone: +46(0)708953197,
+46(0)86177456