Thousands of questions

Hi!

After I haven't touched my NetBSD installation for nearly one year
now (I was very busy at my job), I finally re-installed the latest
V1.4.1 from the scratch.

Well, it worked fine so far. I already managed to install KDE and
some other packages, and compiled the latest release of GIMP (this
is why I am interested in a Wacom driver, BTW ;) .

There are still some minor problems and fine tunes to do. Mainly
there will be questions regarding KDE and compiling distfiles, and
how to connect my provider via PPP.

I don't want to bore most of the readers on this ML with my questions.
So I'd be glad if anyone on this list will answer them by e-mail
(German preferred).

Thanks! :-)

--
Richard Körber                         rkoerber%pironet.com@localhost