Subject: SingleUser-Problem
To: Port-Amiga NetBSD <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Markus A. Regli <maaregli@access.ch>
List: port-amiga
Date: 10/11/1999 00:08:57
Hi ther!

For a short time the first problem solved, there just came the second.

I have downloaded all the 1.4.1 stuff (netbsd, sets). The other things I =
had on my
Gateway-CD (NetBSD 1.3.2).

So I installed the things like written in the manual, but I come only
in the SingleUser-State. There comes never a login.
And if the system asks me for a shell and I take the csh instead of
the sh, there comes the message: You are in single user mode and can not
use the csh (someting like that).

An other thing is:

If I start BSD wit: loadbsd -a netbsd there comes an error, something wit=
the disk shall be wrong (the filesystem). It says too, that it could not
been solved and I have to start fsck manual.
So if I do that, not much happens, than a new message:

Bad SuperBlock Magic Number wrong, fsck: /dev/rsd0a: floating point excep=
tion

????

If I start without a parameter: loadbsd netbsd, there comes no failure me=
ssage.

In the manual you can read, that you have to change the rc.conf, but what=
 in it
I shall change??

What's wrong??

(Amiga 2000, Blizzard 2060, PicassoIV, OS 3.1)

M. Regli