Re: Netbsd 1.4.1 and a4000T again...

On Mon, 13 Sep 1999, vincent aymeric wrote:

> It should. What's the error message for this one? Did you try

yes, it says the ados partition is read-only filesystem but it
doesn'tmount it...

> `disklabel sd1' to check that sd1e is indeed an AmigaDOS partition?

yes of course, at the end of the previous message I listed all
the partitions...

> Does /mnt2 exist as a directory? (you never know... ;) Or maybe you

yep...

> compiled a kernel with no support for ADOSFS? Are you root? Do you

How do I compile a kernel If I just can't installa Netbsd?

> have /sbin in your path? :)

It's the Install image, and yes is in the path, the command is
found...it simply does not work...

again, If someone can tell me why the 1.4.1 kernel doesn't work on my
machine it would be more helpful...in the mean time I reinstalled Linux
Debian (damned slow :P).

Ciro