Subject: RE: MACHINE_NEW_NONCONTIG
To: None <dhop@nwlink.com>
From: Michael L. Hitch <mhitch@msu.oscs.montana.edu>
List: port-amiga
Date: 09/08/1999 15:51:12
 You write:
> There aren't any errors when I config and compile this as an option, but there isn't any
> functionality there yet :^(

  How do you know the functionality is not there?

> What's the status of noncontig memory with UVM on the Amiga?  Getting there?  Hasn't been
> touched?  Already there and I'm a moron?

  The Amiga port has had non-contiguous memory support for a long time, and
I think `MACHINE_NEW_NONCONTIG` is required for UVM.

  'MACHINE_NEW_NONCONTIG' is "already there".  [It's no longer an option,
and if it wasn't present, the port would not work.]

Michael
---
Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch@montana.edu
Computer Consultant,  Information Technology Center
Montana State University, Bozeman, MT     USA