Re: Display Problem, during "Loadbsd -b netbsd"

> hm. I suggest, that you blindly:

> ctrl-c
> iteconfig -h 576 [returnkey]
> exit [returnkey]

> (I didn't try this; if this doesn't work as I expected, ask again)

Tried this both booting from swap and when doing "loadbsd -b netbsd"
but it dosn't work. From what I can make out (HARDLY) it dosn't break on
ctrl-c but writes something about "Default "jibberish" :" or " "Jibberish"
default:".

>> By the way, whats the problem with 060 ??
> Nothing. What makes you think so?

Se below.

>> When/will a 060 working port come ??
> This has been integrated and in official releases for... err.. 3 years?
> *digging*

> Ah, here:
> NetBSD 1.1B (DRACO) #292: Wed May  8 10:54:59 MET DST 1996
>    is%jocelyn.rhein.de@localhost:/usr/src/sys/arch/amiga/compile/DRACO

> This was the copyright message of the first DRACO kernel that was compiled
> on the machine itself (NetBSD-current as of back then, of course), so the
> first official release with 060 and DraCo support must have been 1.2 in
> December 1996.

Ahh, oki. First time with NetBSD and saw something about problems with the
060 in Install.txt:

< NetBSD 1.4.1 runs on any Amiga that has a 68020 or better CPU with some
< form of MMU, and on 68060 DraCos.

<  For 68020 and 68030 systems, a FPU is recommended but not required for
<  the system utilities.  68LC040, 68040V and 68LC060 systems don't work
<  correctly at the moment.

-Bejron