Re: Motif 2.0 Library

On Fri, Jul 02, 1999 at 06:58:26PM -0700, Ben Bogart wrote:
> Hello all, I'm trying to compile a package that requires Motif 2.0+ but
> cannot find the distribution, but as i recall Motif is a commercial product
> so i would not be able to find anything anyhow. I've pointed the Makefile to
> lesstif libraries and the X11R6 Xm includes but gcc complains that two files
> are missing, combobox and another widget that is currently excaping me... Has
> anyone compiled Papyrus 1.1.1 succesfully under netbsd/amiga?

Ben,

you should ask at least on port-m68k, (for advice on how to compile it on
m68k cpus), better yet on netbsd-users or tech-pkg. (We have a lesstif package;
don't know how recent it is wrt. Motif.)

There should be no Amiga specific problem about compiling *tif applications,
and there are lots of other people out there that use NetBSD....

Regards,
        Ignatios