Subject: Re: Spectrum issues revisited
To: NetBSD-Amiga-Port <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: dafault <arto.huusko@pp.qnet.fi>
List: port-amiga
Date: 06/29/1999 06:28:39
Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:

> > > "However obscure"? Yes. Write the adosfs writing code.
> >
> >  <g>
> sorry, but its simply missing.

Is anyone working on this? I'll be a bit busy for a couple of weeks to come, but
then,
I guess, I might come up with some spare quantums and do the magic.

I'd need help, though, i.e.: Amiga FFS docs and perhaps a jolly good tutorial to
BSD filing system system (the basics, I'll get on from there...).

And, as we are on this, it might be worth a try to contact the dude who is writing
that
Smart Filesystem thingy and ask if it'd be possible to add that to NetBSD.