Subject: Re: Gateway4?
To: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@jocelyn.rhein.de>
From: Rafael =?iso-8859-1?Q?Vicar=EDa?= Alloza <rafael.vicaria@ibm.net>
List: port-amiga
Date: 06/14/1999 22:59:24
Hello Ignatios,

On Sunday, 13-Jun-99, 20:42:40, =

Ignatios Souvatzis <is@jocelyn.rhein.de> wrote about:
Re: Gateway4?:

> On Sun, Jun 13, 1999 at 07:03:22PM +0200, Rafael Vicar=EDa Alloza wrote=
:
>> Would it be possible to set Fvwm instead of twm as default wm in
>> NetBSD1.4.1?

> You can do so, if you wish, yourself. =

Well, yes.

> But as fvwm (and you didnt even
> mention which version of it) is not part of the base X distribution, we=

> simply can't do this.

Sory about not mentioning which version. I got fvwm from the OpenBSD2.4
cdrom, and it started nicely after typing startx (in b&w though).  Whethe=
the X distribution included in the mentioned cdrom is part of the base X
distribution or not, frankly I can't tell.

I'll check the fvwm version ASA my wife gets out of her"new" Mac IIci... =
 =

<g>.

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.

Best regards

---Rafa

-- =

mailto:rafael.vicaria@homemail.com