Re: Problems with /dev/grf3 and X...

Napisane 28-Maj-99 przez: Stanislaw Szczygiel...

[...]

>If this can help, if I boot from workbench (exactly Magellan Opus II) after
>startx I see moved in vertical screen of my workbench desk... with some
>trash. Maybe I see no proper page of video memory?

This is not unusual. There are always some remnants of the last Dopus screen
on my system too. They are visible until the full initialization of the
Xserver and are then wiped out by the default b/w checkerboard pattern. Thus
the problems are  most probably elsewhere.

--
      / /
     / /