Re: A3000 probs still w/ 1.4 :(

Napisane 18-Maj-99 przez: Eric Delcamp...
>Hi !

>If sysinfo say that MMU is disable and NetBSD don't work, humm, you should
>open the case and look at your CPU. Maybe someone sell you an 680EC30 (but a
>16Mhz version ?). Did you use some programs that work with MMU in AmigaDOS
>side (maprom, kickrom, etc...) ?
>Send us your full sysinfo output.

AFAIR AmigaOS's SysInfo tells only if MMU is "in use" or "not used" what
(AFAIR again) doesn't really mean than "not used" EQU "not present". I
remember having "not used" MMU in computers that HAD MMU in their CPUs.

BTW. Thanks to Ignatios, Michael and others for the answers on the AmigaOS big
harddrive's limits. I have partitioned it with all NetBSD's partitions (except
the root) above the limits what gave me a best efficiency of drive usage and
it seems to work perfectly.

--
      / /
     / /