Subject: RE: 4 way IDE adaptors
To: None <gareth.davis@kcl.ac.uk>
From: Michael L. Hitch <mhitch@msu.oscs.montana.edu>
List: port-amiga
Date: 05/17/1999 13:34:34
Gareth Davis <gareth.davis@kcl.ac.uk> writes:
> Also has anybody got an IDE LS-120 working correctly under NetBSD without
> the continuous 'Read 32 out of 50 bytes' messages from the ATAPI driver
> and the random freezes and panics from the filesystems?

  I didn't have an LS-120 to test the driver with.  I did buy an ATAPI ZIP
drive since I wanted to have a ZIP drive and got the ATAPI version for the
express purpose of testing it on the IDE interface.  If I'd had an LS-120, I
would have been able to test that as well.

Michael
---
Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch@montana.edu
Computer Consultant,  Information Technology Center
Montana State University, Bozeman, MT     USA