Subject: NetBSD 1.4BETA/Amiga and 4GB IDE Drive
To: None <Port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Christophe Prevotaux <chris@hexanet.fr>
List: port-amiga
Date: 04/30/1999 15:22:44
Hi

I was trying to install NetBSD 1.4BETA on my A4000 040 + Warp Engine 040
on a 4GB IDE HD partitioned under AmigaDOS in several partitions on of which
is a little > to 2GB

the problem is that even though I can make the miniroot and even I can boot
with loadbsd , the installation procedure does not see the 4GB hard drive.

Can anyone help ? , I do not have a 4GB SCSI disk and I wish to use my IDE 4GB
is this possible ?

Christophe Prevotaux                   Email: chris@hexanet.fr
HEXANET SARL                           URL: http://www.hexanet.fr/
Z.A Farman Sud                         Tel: +33 (0)3 26 79 30 05
9 rue Roland Coffignot		       Fax: +33 (0)3 26 79 30 06
BP415
51689 Reims Cedex 2
FRANCE