Subject: Re: ext2fs partitions on Amiga
To: None <>
From: None <>
List: port-amiga
Date: 04/28/1999 13:21:35
On Wed, 28 Apr 1999, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:

> >  I was never able to mount ext2 partitions.
>
> Is there any standard DOSTYPE Linux uses to mark ext2fs partitions in the
> RDB?

Yes.

In HDToolBox a ext2fs partition is set up as 0x4c4e5800
A linux swap partition is set up as 0x53575000

> So the preferred solution add the ext2fs RDB type to the translation table.

Well, it's there.

 Kolbjørn Barmen |   a3k/o6o/6o4e/AmigaOS/MacOS/Linux-PPC   |    // T e a m
 <kolla@nvg.org> | a12ooCT/o3o/Linux-m68k  a6oo/o3o/AmigaOS | \XX/ A M I G A
 Nettverksgruppa |    "I met the Amiga and fell in love..." | <amiga.nvg.org>