Re: Amaya on Amiga

On 26-Huh-99, Ben wrote:

> Hello, has anyone succesfully compiled Amaya (the web browser) on
> NetBSD/Amiga? If you have please let me know.

I have. Don't know what you are after, but if you want a tool
to browse the web for fun or something like that, Amaya is definitely
not for you (I removed mine in a couple of days), even Lynx feels
somehow nicer. If you need it for something else, it works quite well.

Though, it is if course matter of your own preference and what you
are used to. If you are used to Netscape and stuff, I guess you
won't like amaya.

--
Arto Huusko
E-Mail : arto.huusko%pp.qnet.fi@localhost