Subject: NetBSD-1.4-BETA snapshot available
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@jocelyn.rhein.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 04/23/1999 21:30:22
Hello,

I've uploaded the (first) NetBSD-1.4_BETA snapshot. Please

- test
- test and
- test.

If it works for you, please send me SHORT notes describing your machine.
For example: there is one person who can't get the X server to work with
the Picasso IV, using startx: if anybody uses this configuration, I'd like
to know it.

If you have PRs filed against older NetBSD versions: now is the time to
test wether they have been solved without anybody noticing. This is especially
important wrt. the "big machine hangs/panics" of NetBSD-1.3, 1.3.1, 1.3.2,
and hopefully no longer 1.3.3...

Regards,
	Ignatios Souvatzis