Subject: Re: Gateway
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Markus Illenseer <markus@core.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 04/12/1999 13:31:55
> Asking well ahead of the time: chances of getting 1.4 ASAP on a
> wonderful Gateway! CD-ROM?

 Yes, I am preparing a new issue. This release though, will no longer
support the Amiga such as in the previous releases: No live filesystem
and probably no Amiga-dedicated directory with additional stuff.
The former is no problem, was only a goodie anyway. The later is
compensable using the internet.

 The reason for that is quite simple: I don't have any Amiga on which I
could test the distribution and installation procedure. Also, I moreover
decided to give other architectures a chance, such as Alpha and Sparc,
and support them better than before.

--
Markus Illenseer