aucc misbehaviour?

Hi,

I've been writing a program to play ProTracker modules using the
NetBSD audio device and, well, it is more or less working now
(though I think my mixing routine is not too good).

However there were a couple of things that made me wonder, so I
looked over aucc source code and the way I understood it aucc
actually alters the sample_rate it is given. Am I right or
wrong? Anyway, if it does that, why is that changed sample
rate not given back when asked for it with AUDIO_GETINFO?

I think that mixing frequency should not in any way alter the
playing speed of the buffer, but at least on the Amiga the
impact of mixing frequency on the speed is massive, the bigger
the frequency the slower it plays. (I couldn't
test my theory on my i386 since 1.3.3 does not support
Creative SB64PCI - guess I have to fetch 1.4...)

--
Arto Huusko
E-Mail : arto.huusko%pp.qnet.fi@localhost