Subject: Mozilla
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: B. Bogart <bbogart@iname.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 04/07/1999 18:24:28
hello I have downloaded the most recent tarball for mozilla and am having
trouble getting it to work. I've used pkg_add to add it and it works fine
without errors. when i try and run it I get errors talking about an inability
to draw the netscape screen, I've lost the eaxt output but it seems to me its
missing some widgets, or trying to use screen drawing commands that don't
work? anyone else had any luck with mozilla on amiga? Also how can i test my
amiga audio through netbsd?

Thank you
Ben Bogart

A3000, 2.1GB HD, 24MB RAM, Spectrum, Generic Kernel