Subject: Re: New port web page
To: Eric Delcamp <e.delcamp@wanadoo.fr>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@jocelyn.rhein.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 03/29/1999 21:23:41
On Mon, Mar 29, 1999 at 08:38:01PM +0200, Eric Delcamp wrote:
> Hi !
>
> Well, it seems that the new page work well. You could see it at
> http://perso.wanadoo.fr/eric.delcamp/BSD/amiga.html (sorry, I've changed URL
> to cleanup my site ;-)
> If you want to modify something, it's time. At the end of this week, I think
> it will be time to install this new stuff on www.netbsd.org.

Another problem: This text sounds ambiguous to me:
3 The DraCo Zorro-2 bus does not recognize a couple of boards (known: Melody
Z2, ITH ISDN Master II). Worse: boards in ConfigIn/ConfigOut
order behind them won't be found, either. This is not a NetBSD problem, but
a design problem in the board (yes, right).

I meant: "boards". The DraCo mainboards are fine pre se, but some Zbus
boards expect configuration info writes on the wrong byte-lane. This happens
to work with Amigas, which create (due to the 68020/030 bus design) to route
byte writes to all byte lanes at once, and create the equivalent of one
of the four chip selects. However, the DraCo is a 68040/060 only design...

Regards,
	Ignatios