Subject: Re: New port web page
To: Eric Delcamp <e.delcamp@wanadoo.fr>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@jocelyn.rhein.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 03/29/1999 21:11:07
On Mon, Mar 29, 1999 at 08:38:01PM +0200, Eric Delcamp wrote:
> Well, it seems that the new page work well. You could see it at
> http://perso.wanadoo.fr/eric.delcamp/BSD/amiga.html (sorry, I've changed URL
> to cleanup my site ;-)

a couple of small things...

- my NetBSD e-mail address is is@netbsd.org. [You never now what machine
I'll chose this afternoon to put my main mail spool on.]

- <!-- --> bracket the NetBSD/VAX faq pointer and the history and funding
  links.

- one or two typos, e.g. a &quot without ; at:
	Binary snapshots of &quotNetBSD-current"

- The news and hardware features need to be updated again. (the 53c770 driver
  does wide and "ultra" (fast-20) transfers now)

I'll import it, and correct what I've found, if you don't object, even before
end of week.

Regards, and thanks for your work!

	Ignatios