Subject: Re: Supported harware (update list)
To: Eric Delcamp <e.delcamp@wanadoo.fr>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@jocelyn.rhein.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 03/26/1999 20:06:24
On Fri, Mar 26, 1999 at 01:18:23AM +0100, Eric Delcamp wrote:
> Hi !
>
> Ho, the old page for amiga port has changed (ISDN added). Is it a new
> feature (after 1.3.2) ?

sort of. You still need the isdn4bsd package, which provides additional kernel
code and the configuration etc. programs needed.

However, as all those boards potentially have slave boards, I decided to put
the master attachment into NetBSD, and make the non-NetBSD part attach to
that.

> Few questions before the new page completed:
> - What is the ASDG ethernet card (model name) ? Really supported ?

According to amiga/dev/if_ed.c:

ADSG LanRover, 1023/254 and
the Hydra Ethernet card, 2121/1 are supported.

> - Emplant card hang during install: not fixed ?

Nobody seems to use this anymore. I have no idea whether this is real. But
it certainly wasn't consciously fixed.

> - No support for Ferret & Oktagon SCSI, Catweasel Z2 floppy ide-controller ?
> (confirm please)

No support.

> A new beta is visible at http://perso.wanadoo.fr/eric.delcamp/amiga.html

Looks good, although I'm not sure about the m680x0 icon placement...
maybe in the middle?

Regards,
	Ignatios